|China Food Additives & Ingredients Association (CFAA)|
China Food Additives & Ingredients Association (CFAA) , established in 1993, is the only registered nationwide food additive and ingredients industry organization approved by the government China with over 800 domestic group members and about 100 overseas group members under registration at present.
The objective of CFAA is to serve both to its members and the public, and consequently to contribute to the sound development of food and food additives industry and to the safe and healthy life of consumers.
Main functions are as follows:
● Assist the government to make regulations and policies related to the industry;
● Make evaluations on key projects entrusted by the government and assist the government in policy making;
● Release information on development in food additive industry and published the professional books and magazines on food industry.
● Assist the government to draw up the various industrial standards.
● Assist the government to conduct product quality supervision, market entry and etc.
● Assist the government to make industrial rules and regulations.
● Collect opinions from its members and make dialogues with the government and other relative domestic and overseas organizations on behalf of the interests of enterprises in the industry.
● Hold professional exhibition on food additive and ingredients industry in China and organize the Chinese Food Additive Industry Delegation to participate in the international professional exhibitions abroad.
● Expand the application of the newly developed technology and products.
|CFAA—China Food Additives & Ingredients Association Rm. 1402, Tower C Vantone, No. 6A, Chaowai Street, Beijing 100020, China TEL: ++ 86 10 59795833 FAX: ++ 86 10 59071335 59071336|